#G7Summit #WakeUpAmerica #WakeUpWorld #TrumpRussia #americansBetrayedByTrump #KurdsBetrayedByTrump #TrumpPressuredUkraine #China #TraitorTrump #KurdsBetrayed #ClimateCrisis #CorruptTrump #Emoluments #LockHimUp #EmolumentsClause #EmolumentsViolations #Corruption #MulvaneyPresser
I'm sure @marcorubio has some scripture or passage from the bible that can justify waging war on innocent people like the #KurdsBetrayedByTrump Also, how to profit illegally from your position as #POTUS It must be in the bible somewhere #FakeReligion #FakePresident #CowardRubio
@AttyJ @PattersonScott2 @walasavage @MaryLShaw2 @BT_Mattison @MeghanMcCain Wow.. don’t have the time nor inclination to educate someone so lost to reality🙄 #TrumpLiesEverytimeHeSpeaks #TrumpRecession #TrumpGenocideForPutin #KurdsBetrayedByTrump #RepublicansForImpeachment
@marcorubio @VP @SecPompeo WTF?? PRAISE??
They left toddler potus alone on a Sunday evening and results are:
▶️ 100s slaughtered
▶️ 100,000,000+ displaced
▶️ ISIS prisoners escape
▶️ total capitulation to thug Erdogan
▶️ US bombing own equip
Tired of winning yet Marco?
.@realDonaldTrump is flailing. Reversing sanctions against Turkey for brutally attacking our Kurdish partners in exchange for a sham ceasefire seriously undermines the credibility of America’s foreign policy and sends a dangerous message to our allies and adversaries alike.
Given Trump's brazen lawbreaking, and how corrupt politicians like @marcorubio and @senatemajldr are in encouraging it, if Trump wins reelection in 2020 - when he no longer has to worry about reelection - the horrors will be massive.
History will judge you, Marco and Mitch.
The Doral in June usually has a 38% occupancy. Miami in summer isn’t easy to sell. With the G7 there, the remaining 62% will be sold. No $$$ to Trump? Gimme a break. Unconstitutional Emoluments from all 7 countries. Plus Russia if Trump invites Putin to “observe.”
The kurds lost their homeland in Syria which they fought for with US forces in the battle agaist Isis, losing 11 thousand of their men and women. Tonight they were sold out by Trump who says he saved millions of lives. It will be remembered by the kurds as the greatest betrayal.
If you look at Trump's foreign policy, many of his actions have principally benefited Russia. He's attacked NATO, blocked aid to Ukraine, & now his decision in Syria has led to more chaos.
When it comes to Vladimir Putin, why does it always seem like Donald Trump bends the knee?